Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: The City of Brotherly Love
This city is rich with American History. Philadelphia played an instrumental role during the Revolutionary War and was the meeting place of our Founding Fathers as they transcribed and signed the Declaration of Independence (1776) and the Constitution (1787). There are well over 60 other National Historic Landmarks throughout the city to enjoy. Visit Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross’s house where she sewed our first flag, the National Museum of Jewish History, or the spanking new Museum of the American Revolution. Let us help you customize and take your trip to THE NEXT LEVEL!
Air or ground transportation options
- Liberty Bell
- Independence Hall
- Independence Historical Park
- Constitution Center
- Tour of Olde City
- Founding Fathers Tour
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Museum of American Revolution
- Philadelphia Museum of Art (Rocky Steps)
- Barnes Museum
- Mann Music Center
- Academy of Music
- Kimmel Center
- Navy Yard
- Penn’s Landing
- Philadelphia Ghost Tour
- Take a short ride over the bridge to New Jersey and enjoy Six Flags Great Adventure Amusement Park.
- And so so much more!
- Six Flags “Music in the Parks”
Custom performance opportunity & venue available
Perform on your own stage before you travel
Our Artistic Team and Educational Consultants are available to adjudicate and clinic for any performance need
- Meal Vouchers at Six Flags Great Adventure
- Hard Rock Café
- City Tavern (Founding Fathers dined here while working on the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution) An authentic experience!
- Dine on the sailing ship Moshulu at Penn’s Landing
- Get an authentic Philadelphia Cheesesteak at Pat’s Steaks or Geno’s Steaks
- And many more options depending on your budget and time.